Infinics - Get the Perfect Small Business Phone System
As a small business owner, having a secure, reliable phone system is vital. Read on to find out how to save up to 80% on your phone bill.
Get the Perfect Small Business Phone System
As a small business owner, having a secure, reliable phone system is vital. And if you’re on a mission to grow you need advanced features that enhance customer service and increase productivity- just like a larger organization! Nowadays, small business phone systems are sophisticated and feature-rich, bringing benefits traditionally only available to large businesses to SMEs and startups, at a more accessible price.
What is a Small Business Phone System?
Small businesses are taking advantage of VoIP systems to increase their flexibility, mobility, and service levels. VOIP stands for voice over internet protocol. It may sound complicated, but put simply, it’s a way of transferring audio over the internet, rather than over a traditional telephone line. This has numerous benefits, including lowering cost, enhancing functionality, and enabling remote working.
These days, more and more business owners are choosing virtual phone systems that are hosted in the cloud rather than installed at their business premises. Cloud systems eliminate the hassle of on-site hardware and reduce maintenance costs by ending expensive call out charges from service providers. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and you’re able to call from your cell phone, desk, or even your laptop! The same goes for administration. Make system adjustments and easily add new extensions via a browser-based management console and free yourself from laborious maintenance.
VOIP gives you a flexible, mobile, and powerful business telephone system, perfect for your small business. Alongside calling, benefit from additional features, including:
Integrated mobile apps for iOS and Android devices
Caller ID & presence
- Video conferencing
- Instant messaging & live chat for business
- Virtual receptionist/ auto attendant
Why Should I Switch?
By switching your small business to a VOIP phone system you can save up to 80% on your phone bill. But that’s not all. A modern communication system makes your business more agile, so as a business owner, you’re prepared for anything that comes your way. The main advantages of VOIP are:
- Low Cost: Call internal offices for free and save on local and international calls.
- Toll-Free Numbers: Make it even easier for customers to call you and get instant credibility.
- Choice of Channels: Why stick to business calls? With VOIP you can conference, chat, and connect with customers on social media.
- Flexibility: Scale-up and add new extensions with ease.
- Mobility: Access your office system from anywhere with an internet connection. Help remote workers feel part of the team.
3CX Small Business Phone System
3CX VoIP PBX system is easy to install and manage. It’s also multi-platform and scalable so it’s guaranteed to grow with your small business. With unlimited extensions and powerful communications tools including in ALL licenses, you can enjoy the functionality of an enterprise phone system, regardless of how many team members, you have on the books. Call, conference, present, and screen share to your heart’s content, all without worrying about your monthly bill. If customer service is at your core, upgrade to a small business contact center with a 3CX PRO license, and access additional features designed to optimize the customer experience.
- Free for unlimited extensions
- Free video conferencing
- Hosted or in your private cloud account
- Complete phone system features include: voicemail, status, paging, PA systems & more
- Mobile apps for iOS, Android, a Windows softphone and the Web client
- Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, MiniPC, virtualized or in the cloud